Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh How I Luv You Online Shopping...

My day was full of online shopping and I decided to share with you ,my purchases :) .
Jump Junior's Ikat Dull Charm Ruffle Front Halter DressVigoss Junior's Baseball Collar Bomber
ALO Women's Micro Fleece 1/4 Zip PulloverFleurish Junior's Sequin Tank
  • The colorful dress is perfect for a graduation party I have on Saturday, that is stunning just to look at.I cant wait for it to arrive. I am going to pair it with my new ankle booties or flat boots if I have time to go out and buy some.
  • The black bomber jacket will go with my dress for when it gets cooler at night time.and this jacket is an essential to have in any collection. You can wear it with anything.
  • My new ALO micro fleece is perfect for the cooler nights,and getting ready for the Fall and Winter.
  • And my sequined shirt/dress I can wear it in so many different ways.Nights out getting dinner with heels and it wear it as a mini dress, or throw on some pattern leggings or skinnys with a scarf and fedora and you can rock out casual style.
and my last purchase I made was I decided to buy something for my boyfriend and surprise him.So I found this "Young and Reckless" Tshirt by Drama from Fantasy Factory and Rob & Big. It'll look sexy on my man and its our favorite show to watch together.:)
YOUNG & RECKLESS Slash Mens T-Shirt

Whoever thought of online shopping was a genius I must say and you can find so much more deals online.:) Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment