Thursday, July 8, 2010

Get An Outfit for $50.00 at Your Favorite Stores

I adore fashion but sometimes my wallet does not, so I decided to give myself a test and find a great outfit for day and night and can only spend 50.00 for each outfit and only shop at one store-FOREVER 21 of course! You can click on the prices to get the actual item ;)

Day Look-
TOTAL-$49.29
This outfit is very Paris Chic ,take this Paris inspired tank and tuck it in your flapper style skirt ,throw on these great Oxford shoes and sunglasses and add a splash of color with this cute pink flower ring to finish it off.

Night Look-
Rib Textured Dress-$27.80
Dali Bow Heels-$20.80
Total-$48.60

When I dress up for a night out,I like to keep my outfits simple.During the day I wear a bunch of accessories,but I like to look classy at night.If I do add an accessory ,it would be a big chunky sparkly necklace.

I was surprised that it was very hard for the night time look to stay under 50.00.I would of thought it would be hard for me for day time since I like to layer and have fun with my outfits for daytime, but I guess it was opposite.You can find a lot of day time pieces that can easily be worn into night time. NEXT POST:TRANSFORM YOUR DAY LOOK INTO NIGHT!

3 comments:

  1. wow! love both pair of shoes!!!
    thank you for your sweet comment. hope you will come back soon - remember that you can also follow me on bloglovin'
    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your adorable lil' blog!! Love it!

    Come enter my bow headband giveaway!

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww thanks guys :) i will definitely be checking out both your blogs all the time,come by mine often as well!

    ReplyDelete